Our experienced, caring medical staff of nurse practitioners and physician assistants are here to treat illnesses and injuries like:
- Minor sprains and strains
- Minor injuries
- Cold and flu-like symptoms
- Coughs and sore throat
- Bladder, upper respiratory and skin infections
- Simple lacerations
They are also available to provide:
- School and camp physicals
- Injection services (learn more below)
Please Note: Urgent Care does NOT treat serious illnesses or injuries including chest pain, abdominal pain, headaches, pregnancy-related illness, or chronic illnesses such as high blood pressure or diabetes. Urgent Care also does NOT treat injuries from motor vehicle accidents or falls.
Anyone with these types of illnesses or injuries should immediately proceed to the nearest emergency department.