The Pharmacy at Hunt Regional
Hunt Regional Healthcare's Full-Service Retail Pharmacy
Hunt Regional Medical Center's new retail pharmacy offers convenient access to your prescriptions. The Pharmacy at Hunt Regional is located on the second floor of Hunt Regional Medical Center near the main elevators. Located within Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville, Texas, The Pharmacy at Hunt Regional is a full-service retail pharmacy. We serve our patients’ needs during their stay and help them leave the hospital with the medications and supplies they need to make a full recovery.
We are open to the public and carry a variety of convenience items in addition to prescription and over-the-counter medicine options. Our pharmacist can help you with all of your prescription needs.
- Pharmacist Consultation
- Immunizations *COMING SOON*
- Drug Interaction Checks
- Free mail-to-home services for prescriptions in Texas only (some exclusions apply)
- Text Message/Email Alerts when you sign up for RxMessaging
Most insurance plans, credit cards, flex and debit cards are accepted.
Our pharmacy has many options to help reduce the cost of your prescriptions. In addition, we are happy to look at any vouchers/coupons you have in order to make sure you are getting the best deal on your prescriptions.
- Drug Savings Card
- Discounts on non-covered drugs
- 10% discount for Hunt Regional Employees
- eVoucher program through RelayHealth allows us to automatically apply manufacturers coupons when they are available.
4215 Joe Ramsey Blvd Suite 220
Greenville, TX 75401
8:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Quick and Easy Refills
Refill your prescription online with RefillQuick™.
Powered by: ProxsysRX