Hunt Regional Occupational Health offers comprehensive medical services to help keep your employees on the job and working at peak performance.
We also implement occupational health procedures designed to stop problems before they require expensive solutions. Our combination of treatment and prevention can protect your profitability with services that make "value" your best medicine.
Our affiliation with Hunt Regional Medical Center means your employees will get quality care they’ll feel good about. Treatment from qualified physicians is coupled with prompt, friendly service and ongoing communication.
Our medical director, a licensed physician, and our professional healthcare team are experienced in preventing and treating job-related injuries and illnesses.
- Referral to physician specialists
- Employee health education
Hunt Regional Occupational Health treats many job-related injuries and illnesses on an outpatient basis. We have handled a wide variety of cases and know how to get employees back to work fast.
We are dedicated to minimizing the economic impact of work-related injuries and illnesses by helping to keep employees on the job. We also provide reports to help managers assess risks and prevent problems before they occur.
Our customized services include:
- Company Profile - Company policies on restricted duty, post-accident drug screening, billing, and other pertinent information are kept in a computerized profile. Individual patient records are also computerized for quick access at the HROH center.
- Limited Duty - Our treatment approach is designed to return employees to the workplace as quickly as possible.
- Duty Status - Our Work Status Report gives prompt feedback on changes in work status and describes the restricted work an employee is capable of performing.
- OSHA Evaluations/Medical Surveillance - HROH's Surveillance Program makes it easier to work within government regulations regarding occupational health by providing a variety of health screenings, including pre-placement exams, annual physicals, and OSHA exit physicals.
Our medical screening features data collection and review of test results by trained medical specialists. All lab analysis is performed by an accredited laboratory, using approved techniques and procedures.
Services and screenings include:
- Physician examinations, consultations, and workplace clearance statements
- Work and medical history
- Chest X-ray with ILO evaluation
- Pulmonary function
- Titmus vision screening
- Laboratory analysis: blood chemistry, hematology, heavy metals, urinalysis
- Additional screening tests are available upon request.
Timely examinations can uncover medical problems before they become serious and more costly.
Hunt Regional Occupational Health offers a variety of medical exams tailored to your company’s needs and to the health issues unique to each patient's medical and work history.
Medical exams include:
- Pre-placement examinations
- Periodic physical examinations
- OSHA physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Exams
- Physician consultation and referrals
- OSHA Evaluations/Medical Surveillance
- HROH's surveillance program makes it easier to work within government regulations regarding occupational health by providing a variety of health screenings, including pre-placement exams, annual physicals, and OSHA exit physicals
ADA regulations permit employers to make a conditional offer of employment based on results of a medical examination if all entering employees in the same job category are subjected to such an examination, and the results of the exam are used only to determine the applicant's ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
Hunt Regional Occupational Health physicians and staff work closely with employers to determine whether the applicant satisfies the nondiscriminatory job-related employment criteria established by the employer.
Confidential reports are supplied for comprehensive medical evaluations including:
- Pulmonary function
- Drug & alcohol screening
- Laboratory analysis
- Heavy metal analysis
- Vision screening
Hunt Regional Occupational Health-referred patients receive treatment for minor occupational injuries/illnesses in a timely manner from local health care providers. After-hours evaluation and injury treatment are conducted at the Emergency Room of Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville.
Hunt Regional Occupational Health can tailor an occupational medical program to fit any company, no matter how large or small.
Hunt Regional Occupational Health
3206 Interstate 30 West Suite B
Hunt Regional Medical Partners Urgent Care
Next to Academy Sports + Outdoors
Hours: Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.