Outpatient Services at Hunt Regional
At Hunt Regional Healthcare, we work closely with our behavioral health patients and their loved ones to provide the extraordinary care they deserve. Our team of experienced medical and mental health professionals work together to ensure every individual receives specialized treatment to meet their distinct needs. It’s our cohesive approach and comprehensive outpatient care that helps patients achieve wellness and independence once again.
Our staff can work with your primary care physician to determine the need for treatment and the program that’s best for you. Our integrated team will work with you and your family members to facilitate effective and confidential care.
Outpatient behavioral health services may include:
- Individual, group and family therapy on a variety of topics
- Therapeutic recreation
- Patient and family education on a variety of topics
- Mental illness
- Coping skills
- Relapse prevention
- Medication adjustment and monitoring
- Behavior modification
While there are many similarities between inpatient and outpatient behavioral health programs, there are also a few key differences to keep in mind. Some of these differences include:
- Age: Our outpatient program is geared toward older adults.
- Referrals: Outpatient referrals can come from either a physician, or another healthcare professional, human service agencies, clergy members, and/or concerned family members or friends.
- Location: Our outpatient program is located in Commerce, Texas.
- Length of treatment: Outpatients receive treatments during the day and return home each afternoon.
To learn more about Hunt Regional’s Behavioral Health outpatient services, you can visit our FAQ page for additional information.