Remember for Me
About Our Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Organization
Remember for Me is a local organization in northeast Texas dedicated to raising awareness for Alzheimer's disease. In addition to raising awareness, we hope that by raising funds we will be able to provide
resources for Alzheimer's patients and their caregivers in our immediate area.
Goals of Our Alzheimer's Organization
Our goals at Remember for Me are to:
- Provide literature that helps caregivers understand what to expect while caring for an Alzheimer’s patient through each stage of this incurable disease
- Create services for the Alzheimer’s caregiver as well as the patient
- Provide assistance in obtaining in-home care
- Create a caregiver support group which will provide emotional support and education about Alzheimer’s, as well as offer legal guidance
- Our ultimate goal is to build a day center (a safe, staffed facility) for Alzheimer’s patients, affording caregivers time for themselves.
Contact Remember for Me
Thank you so much for your support of our Alzheimer's awareness organization. Your partnership in our efforts to raise awareness and generate resources for Alzheimer's patients and their caregivers is most welcome.
For more information, we invite you to contact us at: RememberForMeALZ@gmail.com
You can also make an online donation
. Donations to Remember for Me are tax-deductible through the Hunt Regional Healthcare Foundation
, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.