At this time, most people in the United States will have little immediate risk of exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Everyone can do their part to prevent the spread of illness by getting a flu vaccine and taking everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs, such as frequent handwashing.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is taking the following actions for the prevention and potential treatment of Coronavirus:
- Patients are being screened for international travel at all registration locations.
- District staff members have been trained on Coronavirus screening, isolation, testing, and care.
- Our supply of personal protective equipment has been verified.
- An evidence-based Coronavirus Emergency Management Plan has been developed and distributed.
- The medical staff and infection control practitioner are monitoring local and national recommendations.
For more information on COVID-19, visit the CDC's website